CHAPTER 74

Two streams of blood spilled from my mouth.i was internally bleeding.my eyes were wide with shock.i starred at Pain through the newly made hole in my hand.

I-I thought I-

My whole body was shaking violently.

Don't collapse!

Come on-R-Rin!

Tears spilled from my eyes.

"You truly know Pain."he said walking to me.

Don't let him down!Madaras counting on me!i have to de-defeat him!

But black dots appeared in my vision.

NO!stay conscious!i ordered myself.i didn't know how I was still holding the rasengan,account of how heavy it was,and that a metal rod was halfway inside my arm.

T-this is nothing compared to b-before..

Feeling Pains hand grasp my throat,I looked into his eyes,he brought me closer to him.

"It's time you accepted your defeat."he said and placed his hand on the rod that pierced my lung.

I tried to hold in my scream,but it was no use.Pain pushed the rod that striked my lung deeper in.

"Drop it."he commanded.

Tears continuously fell.

No.i can't.my body won't let me do that.Madaras watching me,he's always been watching me.i don't wanna fail him..how could I?for all that he's done?I won't disappoint the man I love..

"Y-you-"I started to say but I coughed more blood up.it splattered on his cloak.

"I w-won't a-accept defeat.."I choked out.

His expression changed,he was enraged.with his free arm he grabbed the rod that was in my shoulder and pulled it out,he put it up to my neck.

"I'll force you to accept it."he said.

I blinked.

He sliced my throat.

"Ill give up my freedom...to kill you.."he spat and pushed me back.

I fell backwards and hit the ground.

The rasengan had disappeared.

And just like that,it was getting harder to breath.warm liquid spilled from my neck.

But even then i still didn't want to give up.but I'll suffocate if I don't activate my ketseryugan.but I'm...im so drained...It's like it was almost impossible.i didn't think Pain was actually going to kill me.he needed me alive right?

*footsteps*

My eyes averted up slowly when I heard soft footsteps next to me.

Ma-madara?

He took his place where my feet were,his back faced me.

"You did well Rin."he said.

No!no!this isn't suppose to happen!he said he would only help if I was about to die!that meant I failed him.

NO!

GET UP!

GET UP RIN!

"Still keeping this woman all to yourself."Pain said getting into battle stance.

GET UP!

Madara looked directly into his eyes,"of course I am."he responded.

"After all,I'm the one who got her first."