CHAPTER 126

"That's surprisingly odd of you Rin."Kabuto said looking at me with a smile.

"Your not trying to destroy me head on."he said,pushing up his glasses.

My fists clenched,but then unclenched.

"I don't intend to waste my time on people like you."I simply answered.

Sasuke averted his eyes looking at me,but I kept my glare on Kabuto.

"Oh...is that so."he said.

"It is."I replied.

"Enough Rin."Sasuke said and looked back to him.

"Why are you here!and where is Obito."he asked.

Wait...that's where sensei was?!I warned them!both him and Madara!they shouldn't do any kind of business with Orochimaru,let alone his apprentice..what happened to him anyways.

Kabuto sighed,"Sasuke you've always been that kind of guy to get straight to the point.."

"Oh well,it can't be helped.."Kabuto said.

"If you must know,Obitos attempt to kill me failed..we ended up negotiating."

Negotiating!?

"He tried to kill you?"I repeated.no one told me that Obito was going to do that.

Sasuke seemed to get angry.

"What the hell do you mean."he spat.

Izuna shakily stood up next to Kabuto,but when he did,Kabuto shoved a kunai with a tag right into him.

"Izuna!"I yelled with worry as his body absorbed it.

"Vary well Sasuke.."

"If you want to know what was done between me and Obito..then I shall offer you a deal as I have done before."he said.

"I'll tell you what what was said,but in return i expect you to give me her."he said raising his finger towards me.

He wants me!but why?!

"No."Sasuke simply answered.

"I wasn't finished..."Kabuto muttered.

"Whatever it is your offering its useless."he said.

"Not really..."Kabuto spoke quickly.

"I'm willing to go the extra mile for you...Sasuke."

"And what I'm going to do in return is revive your brother,Itachi Uchiha."

"And I'll even throw this mans life in to."he said referring to Izuna

Izuna!I-Itachi!!they'd be alive again?!

"Along with that,the real lives of Sasori,Deidara,Hidan,Kakazu,Nagato,and Pain,which will assure victory in this war."he explained.

My eyes widened,the akuatski!Hidan!Deidara!Sasori and Kakazu!!...they died!when?!that can't be true!

"Your lying!"i yelled.

Kabuto smiled,"am I really?"

"I brought back Izuna..you should be thankful.seeming that it was your fault he died in the first place."he said.

It hurt hearing him say that.but I was shocked.how could Sasori and Hidan,Kakazu,and Deidara die.

"That wasn't her fault.it was my brother,Itachi who killed him in battle."Sasuke said.

Kabuto scoffed,"well whoever's fault it was,it doesn't matter to me."

"All I need to know from you,is if your going to take this deal,and give me what I want..."