CHAPTER 100

No ones P.O.V.
Sasuke cried.

He stood facing the ocean as the sun was setting.his brother..Itachi had come to him last night,saying that he would always be with no matter where he went.

Itachi had apologized for pushing him away deliberately and always asking for forgiveness.he told him everything.

A wave splashed against the rocks.Sasuke let his tears stream down.

He let his emotions finally escape

He let his emotions finally escape.why did he have to tell me this..Itachis words echoed within him.

*ill always be there for you,even if it means being hated.*

*thats what big brothers are for.*

His voice was clear.Sasuke had regretted everything.he regretted killing him,he regretted his hate towards him.Sasuke was feeling unspeakable pain and agony in his heart.

He had showed him the real truth.he had shown him the third hokages confirmation of the Uchihas massacre.

Everything made sense to him.

Obito had taken a seat a few feet away from Sasuke.after what he had witnessed last night,Itachi came in form of a crow,which possessed a small piece of Itachis chakra.

All he said to Sasuke was the real truth,an apology and a request.

Obito didn't understand why Itachi did what he did.he wanted to die as a criminal and a traitor..

It was admirable,but Obito didn't see it that way,Itachi accepted disgrace in the place of honor,and hate in the place of love.

And despite that,Itachi died one last time with a smile on his face.

He did that for the peace of the hidden village,and most of all,for Sasuke.

Obito gazed at the ocean view.

Sasuke refused to move ever since Itachi came earlier this morning

Sasuke refused to move ever since Itachi came earlier this morning.he's been standing in that spot for hours.

What was he thinking about?he thought.