CHAPTER 136

"What is he doing here?!"Tobirama said with shock.

"You don't have to worry."

"I'll take him out in no time."Naruto said.

I gripped my fists,and before I even knew it my body moved.

Like if ever let anything happen to him.

I couldn't stand Naruto.he was full of false truth and always acted like he could defeat anything and anyone that stood in his way.but I could tell just by looking at the shinobi here,that they saw him as a hero and relied on him fully.

They gave their fear,their hate...they all gave it to him to carry.

And that's what made me hate him so much.all he did was act.

He was no hero to me!

"If you want him.."

"You have to go through me."i said standing in front of Madara and raising my kunai pointing it to all that stood before me.

No ones P.O.V.
Madara stared at Rin.

She was ready to attack anyone that came his way.

*i can't just let someone threaten you and get away with it!*

Her voice echoed in his head.

This was admirably new..Madara thought as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

Even so,in about three seconds twenty shinobi are going to come up on the east

Even so,in about three seconds twenty shinobi are going to come up on the east.and by their chakra,they're all fairly strong.he thought.

Two...

One..

"We're here Naruto!"

Rins eyes averted to the right.

A large squad of shinobi stood there in battle stance,"right!"Naruto yelled not taking his eyes off her.

Twenty..and all of them have the byakugan.

"Well,I'll leave this to you."Obito said as he used his kamui and disappeared.Madara is with her..she'll be fine.he thought.he saw this as a chance to kill Kakashi.

Naruto took a deep breath,and a smile was on his face.

"Ready to come home."he said.

Madara was right...Naruto did know Rins weakness.he was trying to get her angry.

But she only ignored his comment and charged for him.