CHAPTER 77

I dropped to my knees next to Sasuke,and immediately grabbed the blade.i need to pull this out.with the little amount of chakra I have,I could heal him!he seems like he's in shock!

"Now..."

I looked up to Itachi when I heard his voice.his hand had slowly moved up,he pointed his finger right at me.

his hand had slowly moved up,he pointed his finger right at me

"Your next."he said.

"Get out of here Rin."Sasuke spat and sat up.he grabbed onto blade.

My fists clenched as I slowly stood up.

"Shut up Sasuke."I said.

There was a brief moment of silence.I angrily wiped the blood that slipped from the corner of my mouth.my wounds are getting worse..but it didn't matter.

"I won't abandon you!"I spat and raised my hands.

Itachi and Sasuke both starred at me in a surprised manner.i had a small outburst of frustration.

I took off towards him.

"Don't!"Sasuke yelled.

I kept going,i brought forth my blood rods.half of it stuck out from my sleeve,I started to slash at him,but he quickly dodged every strike.

He can't be on defense forever!i thought and knelt down,I swiped my legs below,but he quickly jumped over it,grabbing my throat,he lifted me up.

Damn it!thats the most critical part of me right now!he threw me back,but I landed on my feet.they skidded across the floor as I came to a stop.

"Susano'o would be useless against you,you trying to make me use it won't work."Itachi said.

He saw right through my plan!

I weaved hand signs,"firestyle:majestic destroyer flame!"I yelled and inhaled.

No ones P.O.V.
Madaras eyes slightly widened when he heard Rin yell out that justu.shes mastered that already?as fire spewed from her mouth,Itachi jumped back from the gigantic flames that came his way.

Obito was shocked,that jutsu takes a massive amount chakra,and from what Madara had told him about her and Pains battle,she shouldn't have any left.

"SECRET SAGE ART OF THE CHINOIKE:BLOOD OF TORMENT!!"

Obitos eyes widened,Rin came through the flames and was now in front of Itachi.she held a sphere with both hands and threw it straight to him.

He never taught her this!damn it Madara!did he not know how dangerous she would become if she learned the sage art of the chinoike!