CHAPTER 53

It was getting more difficult to stay conscious,I had woken up last night in a great deal of pain.and one of the shinobi had drained the small amount of chakra I had left.

I was laying on the floor lifelessly,holding my side tightly.i had managed to stop the blood with my ketseryugan.it was all I had managed to do before I was blindfolded yesterday.hopefully Ibiki had forgot all about me.but I knew he hadn't...I was the prime prisoner.all of the great five nations wanted me in there custody,or dead.

I starred blankly into the darkness,the only thing that kept me going were the thoughts of Madara and Obito.but the weird thing was,was that I had stopped hearing Obitos voice since yesterday.where has he gone?oh well,it didn't matter.at least he wasn't here to-

I felt a cold gloved hand on my face.my eyes widened.did he come back!i knew it was him!he wore gloves all the time!!HE CAME BACK!!

"M-Madara?"I whispered.i felt the hand caressing my bruised cheek.

"I-is that you?"I said out loud again.

No ones P.O.V.
The hokage,Kakashi,Inoichi,and Ibiki all stood outside of Rins cell.

Inoichi,had his hands up in the mind transfer sign once again.he was making Rin hallucinate.and by her talking to herself it may or may not be working.everybody knew that she was a so called a follower of Madara.

"This woman's thoughts...her mind still won't let me access them.somethings blocking it."Inoichi said.

"Keep her in this state,maybe she'll say something useful."Kakashi said.

"M-madara..."she muttered.

All four of them were quiet,they all watched as the tears fell through the blindfold.but none of them had any sympathy.she was the enemy and still awaited her execution.the information was the only thing keeping her alive,and as soon as she says all she knows,then she'll be executed.

"I'm trying.."Rin whispered.

The other man that was in the cell was starring straight at her,was she crazy?this was a practical hallucination genjutsu.she's a shinobi,she should've noticed by now.he thought.

"I'll set the room for integration again.Inoichi,get some men and tell them to transfer her to the room."Ibiki said.

Tsunade gave Kakashi a nod,"break off the hallucination."she said and walked away.

Ibiki was next to leave,and Inoichi had went to get the shinobi that had moved her yesterday.but Kakashi had stayed.he starred into the cell,at her.

"It's still not to late to tell us what you know Rin."Kakashi said.

Rin knew that voice,she despised it

Rin knew that voice,she despised it.but that cold hand suddenly vanished from her face.she immediately knew that it was some sort of hallucination they did.

Kakashi watched her,his hands in his pockets..he actually was impressed.Ibiki performed the worst method of torture on her first day..what did Madara do to you..he thought.there had to be something,Inoichi couldn't get passed her mind blocks.