CHAPTER 96

I sadly stared at my feet as Madara explained the strategy to Obito and Sasuke once again.

So...there part of the plan was already going to begin.

I was against this part.i didn't want to split up..

The only good thing that came from this was that me and Madara get to be alone...for awhile..but still,i'd rather have them at least close by.

"You can leave."Madara said to the both of them and turned around.

He walked past me.i could tell he was upset,but I didn't know why..as usual.

I sighed and looked up to Obito.

I really didn't want them to go

It was dangerous.

My hand held my own tightly.i didn't want to say goodbye.they'll be back.i know it.

"Your doubting me again."

Obitos voice snapped me out of my thoughts,"n-no!its not that..."I quickly said.

"Not just me this time..Sasuke as well."he added.

I could tell just by the way he was staring at me,that he was bothered by that.

I closed my mouth as I was about to say something.whats the use in lying.he can basically read my mind.

"Your going to the land of iron.."I whispered as tears brimmed my eyes.

"I'm just going to be worried..."I muttered as I looked down again.

There going to face five incredibly strong people.not to fight,but only to confront.but what if they chose to attack?how can I not be worried.this time I wasn't going to lecture myself on crying.i saw this as a good reason to.

I slightly gasped when I felt his finger gently lift my chin up.

I blinked,leading one to escape.

He lifted his finger and placed it below my eye,catching it right before it streamed down.

"There's no reason to cry."he said with that same serious glare.