The Teacher And The YouTube (part 1)

"Dean you need to let go, I need to go to work." Castiel complained. He was a history teacher at a nearby high school.
"Can't you just call in sick?" he asked. Dean was a famous YouTuber with over 20 million followers.
"I can't. My students need me. They have a test coming up." Cas said trying to get out of Deans strong hold. They were in the kitchen. Cas was just about to leave when Dean came up behinde him and hugged him. Only family knew about the two. And close, trusted friends. The students at Cas's school didn't know. The millions of followers that Dean had, didn't know. Dean let go of his husband for 4 years knowing that he wasn't giving up going to school.
"Thank you, Dean" Cas said turning around and giving Dean a kiss. Cas went to the door.
"Bye love you" he shouted
"Bye love you too" Dean shouted back. Cas headed towards his car. It was an old farm truck and was nothing compered to Deans 1967 Chevey Impala. He wish he could drive that too work but not only would Dean kill him if he so much as scratched it. Too many people would recognise it from one of his many videos. He parked in his parking space 10 minitues later. He rushed to his class romm and got their just as the bell rang.
"Mr Novak, you're late" a girl with blonde hair said as he walked in the class room.
"I'm not late I'm just on time, Claire" he said with a stearn face. He looked across the room. "Get out you're text books and turn to page 394. Today we are learning about people who have changed society. Your work is to write about someone, who is famous or not, that you think will change the future. There isn't allowed doubles and you have all week to do this." Cas explained. One at a time they told castiel who they wanted to write about. One chose Ed Sheran. Castiel smiled to himself when someone said Dean Winchester.
"Dean Winchester?" he asked making sure.
"Yeah, not only is he super hot, he is really smart too." Lisa said. She had short brown hair and all the boys where over her.
"I agree" Cas said spinning his wedding ring on his finger.
"You know who he is, Sir?" she asked
"How could I not? Now get back to your work."she turned around and went back to her work. The second period, he had the same class. Buzzing started coming from his coat pocket. He was about to decline it but he saw who it was. He answered it.
"Why are you calling me? I'm at work" Cas said speaking into the phone.
"What? Isn't your husband allowed to call you?" Dean asked
"Well yes, I suppose. What do you want though?" Cas said smiling
"I just wanted to say that I love you, baby" Cas rolled his eyes.
"I love you too, babe, but I'm hanging up now. I'll see you later, bye."
"Bye" Cas ended the call. He looked up and all eyes were on him. He didn't realise how quiet it got.
"Who was that, Mr Novak?" a boy called Michael asked
"No one that concerns you" Castiel said, still with a smle.
"Come on Sir"
"Was it your wife?"
"Is she beautiful?" Cas sighed and decided to give in
"Yes, he is very beatutiful and handsome." Cas said, his smile getting even bigger.
"You have a husband?"
"Yes, we have been together for 10 years and married for 4. Now get back to your work." Cas said. The day seemed to fly by after that. He packed his stuff up when the bell rang at the end of the day. He went traight home to Dean after. He walked into the house and was greeted by rose pettels leading to the dining room. He dropped his bag and followed them.
"Dean?" Cas shouted. The table was laid out for two with a candle in the middle. Dean came out the kitchen holding a bottle of wine.
"You know you can't propose to me twice, right?" Cas chuckled. Dean smiled and walked closer, placing the bottle on the table as he walked past.
"Yeah I know. Am I not allowed to do something nice for my angel though?"
"What is it with you? You have been acting wired all day" Dean sighed
"This is me trying to get you to agree with me to let the world know I'm married to the most amazing man. So what do you say" Dean made puppy dog eyes. Now it was Cas's turn to sigh. Dean had been trying to get him to say yes for ages now.
"Ok" Cas said. Deans eyes lit up.
"Are you sure because I'm only going to do it if you're ok with it"
"It's okay, Dean. Let's do it" Castiel smiled
"When do you want to?"
"I don't know but I want to eat first"
"Pizza is on its way"
"Of corse you ordered pizza" Cas said smiling, wrapping his arms around Deans neck, bringing him in for a kiss. The door bell went and Cas went to pay for the pizza. He brought it in and put half of it on one plate and the other half on the second plate. They started eating.
"So, how was your day?" Dean asked looking up from his plate into the dreamy blue eyes of his husband.
"It was good. My students know that I have a husband but they don't know who. I sent them a pice of work on to write about someone they think will change the future. Someone chose you" Cas smiled
"Did they now? I want to read it when it's finished"
"I'll see if they want a meeting with you first"
"Really?"
"Yeah. I'll just say I have sauces that can get you to come to school" Dean smiled
"That would be amazing"
"I'll ask her tomorrow" they finished eating and went to their room to put a movie on before falling asleep.