146. Thace x Fangirl! Reader

One morning you wake up to a surprise. As it turns out, making a wish on a shooting star actually works.

Requested by: kimeaa
_________________________________________
'Twas the day after Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring. However, you did hear purring. Your eyes opened as soon as you felt someone spooning you. You were just a lonely fangirl who wanted a boyfriend.

"Good morning, beautiful." Thace said as you woke up.

"Thace?" You asked him as you sat up, wondering what he was doing in your bed.

"How did you get here?" You cautiously asked him.

"You wished on a shooting star that I would live. So here I am." Thace said as he smiled at you.

It took you a few moments to process this situation. You didn't know that wishes made on shooting stars really worked. Thace smiled as he looked at you and waited for you to say something.

"Holy shit, this is the best day ever! You're my absolute favorite Galra! I love you so much!" You squealed happily, hugging him as tight as you could.

Thace smiled and purred a little louder as he hugged you back. He still wasn't exactly sure how he went from dying in an explosion to sleeping on your bed, but he didn't care. If you gave him this much affection he was more than happy to live with you.