125. TFP Ratchet x June Darby - Hello Nurse

Ratchet decides to take some more Synthetic energon and ends up flirting with June.
_______________________________________

When Ratchet decided to try more Synthetic energon none of the Autobots were expecting it. Everyone thought he promised that he wouldn't do it again, but apparently they were wrong.

"Uh, what's up with Docbot?" Miko asked Bulkhead curiously.

"He took Synthetic energon again. Optimus isn't going to be too happy when he gets back." Bulkhead told Miko.

"So is it like being high or drunk?" Miko asked, wondering which would be more accurate.

"I have no idea of what either of those things are." Bulkhead said in confusion.

Miko rolled her eyes before she told Bulkhead about it. Jack shook his head as he did his homework. When a white car drove into the Autobot base everyone knew that it was June. As June got out of her car Ratchet walked into the main room.

"Hello nurse~!" Ratchet said flirtatiously.

As soon as Ratchet said that everyone stared at him. Miko giggled, knowing what he was watching in his free time. Jack was so shocked that his mouth hung open.

"Did... Did you just FLIRT WITH MY MOM?!" Jack asked Ratchet in shock.

"Jack, it's time to go home." June said as she blushed.

Jack hurried up and packed his homework in his backpack. He quickly left the human area and went to his mom's car.

"Oh June, I think that I could use your help with something." Ratchet said suggestively.

"Um... I already have plans..." June said awkwardly as she and Jack got in her car.

Ratchet pouted as he watched June start up her car and drive away. The other Autobots rolled their optics. Shortly after June left the Autobot base with Jack Optimus came back. He noticed how silent everyone was, so Arcee told him what happened. He made Ratchet destroy the leftover Synthetic energon so that the whole situation wouldn't happen again.