61. Blaytz x Fem! Human Reader

When Blaytz crash lands on Earth he meets you, a beautiful human. One night things get a little steamy between the two of you.
_______________________________________

When Blaytz crash landed on Earth he wasn't planning on making contact with any humans. However, you stumbled across him and invited him to live with you for a while. Blaytz was skeptical at first, but he accepted so that he wouldn't come off as rude. Since you didn't have any neighbors you wouldn't have to worry about anyone seeing him. You had to teach him about human things, how they worked and what they were used for.

A month or so passed and Blaytz realized that he was starting to fall in love with you. Up until this point he had mostly been attracted to men and he didn't understand why he was attracted to you. Perhaps it was because you were so different than the other women he had met in his life. He wasn't sure if he should tell you how he felt, so he didn't say anything. One night after you both ate dinner he decided to finally confess his feelings for you.

"Y/n, there's something that I think you should know." Blaytz said, slightly nervous.

"What did you do?" You asked him, thinking that he did something.

"Nothing, I assure you. But... For a while now I have had strong feelings for you. I've never felt this way about a woman before. I'm sorry that I feel this way." Blaytz said as the two antennae on his head drooped down.

"Blaytz, you don't have to be sorry. I- I actually feel the same way about you." You said, a slight blush appearing on your face.

Blaytz' antennae went up again as he smiled. He was shocked that you felt the same way about him. You both washed, dried and put the dishes away together. Then, you led him to your bedroom. Your heart pounded in your chest as you both sat on your bed.

Blaytz leaned forward and softly kissed you. He made sure not to accidentally hurt you with his sharp teeth. Your lips felt so soft against his. He felt his member harden a little. You moaned a little as you deepened the kiss.

You were getting a little dizzy as he kissed you. You could feel yourself getting a little-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only