160. Thace x Fem! Human Reader - Jealousy

When Thace sees you hanging out with your best friend, Ulaz, he gets super jealous. He takes you to his and your habsuite to remind you who you belong to.

Requested by: Wildmustang2000
_________________________________________

While Thace was busy you decided to visit your best friend Ulaz. You sometimes got to help Ulaz around the med bay. Thankfully, he currently wasn't busy.

"Hey Ulaz, how's it going? Is there anything I can help you with?" You asked, walking over to him.

"Hello Y/n. There's nothing you can help with today. I am happy to have your company." Ulaz said politely.

You smiled as you and Ulaz began telling each other about how your day was going. Right as Ulaz was telling you about a female Blade he liked Thace walked into the med bay. When Thace saw you smiling up at Ulaz he felt anger bubble up inside of him. He couldn't stand watching Ulaz make you smile. He had no idea of how you were best friends with someone as good looking as Ulaz.

"Excuse me, but I need to talk to my mate in our habsuite." Thace growled at Ulaz as he walked over, picked you up and put you over his shoulder.

Ulaz flinched when Thace growled at him. He only watched as Thace carried you out of the med bay. He had no idea of why Thace was so protective of you when he was interested in someone else. Ulaz decided to try the advice you gave him and he went to go find his favorite female Blade.

_____________________________

As soon as Thace made it to the bedroom in his and your shared habsuite he put you on the bed. You watched as he removed his uniform. You would have been lying to yourself if you said that it wasn't hot when he got jealous like this.

"Remove your-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only