161. Lotor + Sister! Reader

After you faked your death you go to live on Earth. Since you're a shapeshifter you're able to disguise yourself as a human. Years later your older brother, Lotor, finds you living with the Paladins.

Requested by: elizabethwong1998
_________________________________________
After you faked your death to run away from Zarkon and Honerva, you and Lotor's abusive parents, you went to Earth to start a new life. Since you were half Altean you could easily blend in with humans. You ended up becoming friends with Hunk, Lance and Pidge after you joined the Galaxy Garrison. However, you weren't expecting to end up in space again; and with the new Paladins of Voltron, no less. However, today in particular you were in for a surprise.

"Y/n, we're going to be keeping Lotor as a prisoner." Shiro told you when you went to greet the Paladins when they came back.

"Lotor? Here?! I need to see him!" You said, your heart nearly stopping.

"Why?" Lance asked you suspiciously.

You didn't say anything as you shifted back into your normal look. Everyone was shocked when they saw what you actually looked like. When Lotor walked over he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Y/n, is it truly you?" Lotor asked you softly.

"It is. I couldn't stand living with our parents anymore, so I faked my death and ran away to Earth. I'm so happy to see you!" You said, running over to your brother and hugging him.

"Y/n? What is this about?" Allura asked you angrily.

"I'm so sorry for not telling you all that I'm Lotor's younger sister. I just wanted a new start in life." You said sadly, pulling away from hugging your older brother.

"So you're the daughter of Zarkon." Allura stated, still a little angry.

You lowered your head a little, knowing that Allura probably hated you now. The Paladins and Coran looked a little disappointed with you.

"Y/n, I'm not mad at you for faking your death. I am however mad at our parents for doing what they did. I'm truly happy that you are alive and well." Lotor said, not wanting you to be sad.

You couldn't help but cry a little as you hugged your brother for a second time. All Lotor wanted to do was comfort you, but he couldn't because he was wearing handcuffs. You were happy to finally be reunited with your older brother.