121. TFP holoform Smokescreen x Fem! Human/Cyborg Reader

When Smokescreen meets you, a human/cyborg, he falls in love with you.

Requested by: P1X3LW1TTTY
_______________________________________

A few months after Smokescreen met you he realized that he loved you. He didn't care that you were a human/cyborg, what mattered was that he loved you. Right now the two of you were having dinner at your place.

"So, what is this called again?" Smokescreen asked you curiously as you brought a large bowl of spaghetti to the table with two forks.

"It's called spaghetti." You said as you put the bowl on the table, sat down and gave him a fork.

"It smells good." Smokescreen said as he put the fork in the spaghetti.

You smiled as you put your fork in the spaghetti. When your fork was nice and full you started eating. As you chewed your spaghetti you didn't realize that one of the noodles was attached to Smokescreen's. When you turned your head while chewing you ended up pressing your lips against Smokescreen's.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry." Smokescreen asked you, pulling away from the unexpected kiss.

"Woah, now I see why that's so popular." You whispered.

"Wait, you've never kissed anyone before?" Smokescreen asked you in shock.

"No, I haven't. No one has ever wanted to kiss me." You said sadly.

"I had no idea. Would you like to try it again?" Smokescreen asked you.

"Yes." You said, leaning forward and pressing your lips against his again.