189. TFP Ultra Magnus x Femme Reader

After Magnus yells at you he feels bad for doing so. He's secretly afraid that he's going to lose you, but thankfully you love him.

Requested by: lexiaprime
_________________________________________
Lately everyone was getting on each other's nerves because of the lack of Decepticon activity. Optimus was out a lot while Ultra Magnus was running everyone ragged. At some point while you were trying to rest Magnus wanted you to go out and look for Decepticons. It led to an argument and he yelled at you. So now, you were in a canyon crying your optics out.

After you left Unit E and Magnus cooled off he realized what he did. You were crying so hard when you left that he was sure you were going to break up with him. When you didn't come back by night time he was getting worried, so he decided to go find you. It took him two hours, but he finally found you.

"Y/C/n-" Magnus started to say before you cut him off.

"What's your problem? We Autobots have been working harder than ever! We deserve some rest every so often! I honestly don't know why I agreed to be your femmefriend. If you keep treating me like this I think that I should leave." You said sadly, cutting him off.

"Y/C/n, I'm really sorry. All I want you to stay. So please... Don't go. Stay." Magnus said softly, clearly feeling bad for yelling at you.

You looked up at him, knowing that he wasn't lying. Magnus was worried that you were actually going to leave him because of how quiet you were.

"I- I guess I can stay. Do you promise not to yell at me ever again?" You asked him seriously.

"I promise. Just don't leave me. You mean more to me than you'll ever know." Magnus told you.

You smiled as you walked over to him. You wrapped your arms around his neckcables and pulled him in for a soft yet passionate kiss. Magnus deepened the kiss, happy that you weren't going to leave him.