86. TFA Megatron x Femme Reader

You are a femme Decepticon who has found your way to Earth. Megatron takes an interest in you.
_______________________________________

When your ship crash landed on Earth you weren't expecting to find Megatron. He took you to the abandoned mine he and the other Decepticons were hiding in. Being a leader was lonely and Megatron wanted to have a sparkmate. After a month or so he started falling in love with you. Little did he know that you were falling in love with him.

"Y/C/n dear, I need to talk with you." Megatron said one evening when you got back from patrol.

"Oh, okay." You said as you followed him outside.

Megatron was at a loss for words as you walked beside him. Since the two of you were walking in the forest there was less of a chance of anyone seeing the both of you.

"What was it you wanted to talk to me about?" You asked after a while.

"Y/C/n, I have grown rather fond of you... Will you be my sparkmate?" Megatron asked you as he stopped walking.

You stopped walking too, wondering if he really meant it. You looked deep into his optics and saw nothing but truth.

"Yes, I would love to be your sparkmate." You said softly.

Megatron smiled as he softly kissed you. He was happy that you said yes. Your spark fluttered as you felt his derma press against yours.