91. Krolia x Keith's Dad

After many years Krolia finally returns to Earth. When she and the other Blades get to Earth she reunites with her human mate.

(Since Keith's dad wasn't given a name, I'm naming him Tex)
_______________________________________

When Kolivian, Krolia and what was left of the Blade of Marmora got to Earth they went straight to the Garrison. Krolia remembered that Tex had told her about the Garrison. As soon as Kolivian landed the cruiser and opened the hatch she was the first one out. She saw many humans walking around, most of them staring at her.

"Krolia?" Tex asked when he saw her.

"Tex? Is it really you?" Krolia asked in shock when she walked over to her long lost mate.

"I thought I'd never see you again." Tex said as he hugged her, crying a little.

"I'm sorry for leaving. I've missed you so much." Krolia said as she hugged him back, a few years escaping her eyes.

Tex smiled as he hugged her tighter, not wanting to let go. Krolia started purring as she breathed in the familiar scent of her mate. Everyone around them went back to whatever it was they were doing.

"Keith is here. He got himself hurt. He's fine now." Tex said.

"I'm just glad that he's alive." Krolia said, looking up at him.

Tex led Krolia to Keith's room. She sat on the edge of the hospital bed until he woke up. Tex stood next to the bed, resting his hands on Krolia's shoulders. Krolia was happy to be back on Earth with her family. That night, Tex took Krolia to the room he was staying in so that they could 'make up for lost time'.