109. TFP Mer! Megatron x Siren! Reader

While Megatron is out on a swim he comes across a sunken ship where he meets you, a beautiful siren.

Requested by: Littlescottalou
_______________________________________

As Megatron swam through the warm water he started to relax. It had been a stressful day at the cove he and the other merformers lived in. As he swam further away he spotted something that looked like a sunken ship. He decided to check it out and see if anything valuable was left behind. As he got closer he heard someone singing.

Slowly, Megatron swam to where he heard the singing come from. There was more than one ship, which was to be expected. He had heard that there were sirens around, but he wasn't expecting to actually find one. It took him a while, but he finally found you. And then, he saw you sitting on a rock as you sang.

He had never heard such a beautiful voice before. You weren't paying attention to your surroundings as you sang. It always made you happy to sing by the ships you lured. However, you often felt lonely.

"Who are you?" Megatron asked, frightening you a little.

"W-who, me? My name is Y/n." You said as you turned to face him.

"I am Megatron. I must say that your voice is lovely." Megatron said as he swam closer to you.

"Oh, thank you." You said, blushing a little.

Megatron smiled, noticing your blush. He had to admit that you were pretty cute. You quickly looked him over, noticing his toned muscles.

"I would like to hear more of your singing, if it's not too much trouble." Megatron said politely.

"Okay." You said before you cleared your throat and started singing again.

Megatron smiled as he sat next to you. Your voice was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard in his life. You were happy that you finally met someone that just so happened to be extremely attractive.