194. TFP Ratchet x Fem! Human Reader

You really want to help your Cybertronian boyfriend, Ratchet, out in the med bay. He loses his temper and calls you weak. You leave the base while crying and end up getting hurt.

Requested by: Ravage4
_________________________________________
You always wanted to help Ratchet, your boyfriend, out in the med bay. One day when you asked him you both got into a heated argument about him not letting you help with his work when he needed it. He ended up losing his temper and yelled at you, calling you weak. You were so shocked that you ran out of the Autobot base while sobbing. Everyone was shocked, especially Optimus.

Optimus was so upset that he scolded Ratchet for calling you weak and not letting you help him. You ended up running all the way to an abandoned mine so that you could cry. Your sobs got so loud that it disturbed some boulders. You looked up when you heard a rumble, but it was too late for you to escape when they fell and a medium sized boulder landed on your left leg. The pain was so bad that you passed out.

As the day passed and the sun went down Ratchet was getting worried because you hadn't come back yet. He managed to locate your life source and Wheeljack, Ultra Magnus and Bulkhead went to go look for you. They found you passed out in the mine, removed the boulder and carefully brought you back to the Autobot base. Once you were in the med bay and Ratchet activated his holoform they gave you both some privacy.

"Ra-Ratchet?" You quietly asked as you briefly woke up, falling unconscious once again.

"Hold on Y/n, I'll take care of you. I'm so sorry." Ratchet said as he grabbed the medical supplies that June left for him in case of emergencies.

Your breathing was slow as he hooked you up to the heart monitor. Your left leg was badly injured, but it wasn't quite smashed. He remembered everything June taught him and fixed your leg up. He prayed to Primus and asked for you to be alright. When he was finished a few hours later you woke up again.

"I- I forgive you. I love you." You said hoarsly, looking up at him.

"I love you too. I'm sorry that I called you weak. You were right, I do need help every so often. When you get better you can help me out," Ratchet told you, smiling down at you and knowing that you were going to be alright.
_________________________________________
I'm so sorry that this isn't as good as my earlier oneshots, but I tried my best