15. Sniv x Fem! Human Reader - Sensual bubble bath

You live in the Galra Central Command ship with your husband, Sniv. After a particularly rough day you decide to surprise him with a warm bubble bath. 
_______________________________________

You poured in a little sweet scented bubble bath mix into the large tub as you filled it up. You decided that tonight was a good night for a sensual bubble bath with your husband. You watched as the tub filled up with warm water and bubbles. Once the tub was full you turned the water off and lighted the scented candles. After you lit them all you turned the bathroom light off. 

"Y/n, I'm home!" Sniv said as he walked into the habsuite he shared with you.

"How was your day?" You asked as you walked out of the bathroom, your robe dragging along the floor a little.

"Haggar killed my assassins and she almost killed me." Sniv said as he took his boots off. 

"I'm glad you're still alive. I got us a bubble bath ready." You said, giving him a suggestive look. 

Sniv grinned as he immediately started removing his armor as quickly as he could. As he was taking his body suit off you walked back to the bathroom. Once Sniv was completely nude he quickly followed you. He sighed happily as he got in the tub first, the warm water soothing his aching muscles. You took your robe off and joined him. 

As you stepped into the warm water you sat in front of Sniv with your back touching his chest. You loved how nice the warm water felt against your skin. As you sat back you could feel the slit of the-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only