14. Shiro x Keith x Acxa lemon

Shiro, Keith and Acxa are in a secret relationship. No one aboard the Atlas knows about it.

(I may or may not have gotten an idea for this from a sexy pic that I saw;)

_______________________________________

If you are under the age of 16 or hate SEXUAL content then LEAVE!!!
_______________________________________

Once everyone on the Atlas was asleep, Acxa snuck out of her room and went to Shiro's. She had no idea of how she let herself be in a relationship with Shiro and Keith, but she wasn't complaining. Personally, she thought that Keith was far more attractive than Shiro. When she got to Shiro's room she placed her hand on the scanner by the door, making it open. She wasn't surprised to see Keith making out with Shiro.

"It's about time you got here." Keith said as he broke his kiss with Shiro when he noticed her.

Acxa smiled slightly as she joined them on the bed, making sure that the door was locked before she did. Both Shiro and Keith were completely naked and they were already hard.

"What position do you want to do tonight?" Shiro asked Keith.

"I want to be sandwiched in between you and Acxa." Keith replied.

"Okay." Shiro said as he grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand.

Keith watched Acxa as she got undressed and laid her clothes on the floor. His cock pulsed when he saw that she was wearing red and black lingerie. Shiro coated his fingers in lube and Keith laid on his side so that Shiro had better access to his entrance.

"S-Shiro!" Keith moaned as Shiro gently rubbed his hole before sliding a finger in.

"Don't worry, baby, you'll have my cock in no time." Shiro said seductively as he added a second finger.

Keith moaned and writhed as Shiro slowly pumped his fingers in and out of his entrance. Each time Shiro's fingers brushed against his prostate he made a whining sound. Acxa spread her legs a little So that she could play with herself. She coated her pointer finger in her slick before she rubbed her clit. Shiro made sure to tease Keith until he was begging to be fucked.

"Your moans are so hot." Shiro said, pressing against Keith's prostate and rubbing it harder.

"Please fuck me! I-I need it so bad!" Keith moaned loudly, nearly sobbing in pleasure.

"Alright." Shiro said as he pulled his fingers out of Keith's ass.

Keith sat up and pulled Acxa in for a kiss. Acxa tangled her fingers in Keith's hair. Keith moaned into the kiss when she grabbed his cock and started rubbing it. Shiro sat with his back resting against his pillows as he lubed up his cock. He enjoyed watching his boyfriend and girlfriend making out. After a few minutes Keith and Acxa broke away for air.

"Come on baby, sit in my lap." Shiro said, getting Keith's attention.

Keith crawled over to Shiro and straddled him so that his back was pressed against Shiro's chest. He positioned Shiro's cock at his entrance and slowly sank down. It hurt a little, but it was the kind of hurt that felt too good to stop. Before he knew it he had taken all of Shiro's cock. Acxa got up and went to straddle Keith, making sure that she was facing him.

Shiro had to admit that Acxa was hot, even though she was a woman. Acxa positioned the tip of Keith's member before sinking down on him. Her pussy clenched around Keith's cock as she rested her hips against his. Keith moaned loudly as he held onto her thighs. Keith rested his head on Shiro's shoulder and Acxa threw her head back and moaned in pleasure.

"So tight!" Keith moaned, enjoying the feeling of Acxa's pussy squeezing his cock.

"Does she feel good, baby?" Shiro asked Keith.

"F-fuck yeah!" Keith said, trying not to moan.

Acxa rolled her hips in a way that made Keith feel boneless. Her insides were so hot and tight. With the way she was bouncing on his cock Shiro managed to thrust up into his ass. He moaned loudly as Shiro's cock hit his prostate.

"K-Keith! A-ah, t-that feels good!" Acxa moaned as Keith rubbed her clit.

Shiro kissed and nibbled on Keith's neck as he bucked his hips upward. When Acxa leaned forward to kiss Keith he couldn't help but squeeze her breasts. Her nipples hardened whenever he lightly pinched them. Acxa ran her tongue over his bottom lip, asking for entrance. Keith opened his mouth and she slid her tongue in.

Both Acxa and Keith moaned as they started heavily making out. Shiro felt a little left out, so he focused on fucking Keith. He wondered what it would feel like to fuck Acxa and have her pussy wrapped around his cock instead of Keith's ass. Shiro moaned as Keith squeezed around his cock. His eyes closed as his cock pulsed.

Keith broke away from his kiss with Acxa only to bite her collarbone. He rubbed her clit harder and faster. Acxa's cries of pleasure echoed in the room. Her pussy clamped down on Keith's cock as she approached her climax.

"K-Keith, I'm close! Fuck!" Acxa moaned loudly as she rode him faster.

Keith was getting close, and Shiro knew it. Acxa screamed Keith's name as her orgasm shook her body. Her cum coated his cock. Keith growled as he gripped her hips and came inside of her, filling her with his seed. At this point, neither Keith nor Acxa cared if she got pregnant.

They panted as they came down from their highs. Shiro moaned loudly as he came. As the three of them came down from their highs Acxa climbed off of Keith and Keith got off of Shiro. Shiro laid in the middle of the bed while Keith laid at his left side and Acxa laid at his right.

"T-that was intense." Keith panted.

"Yeah, it was. You two did so good." Shiro said, slightly smiling.

Acxa laid her head on Shiro's chest and so did Keith. Shiro kissed them before he fell asleep. Keith turned off the lights by using the bedside switch. It didn't take Keith and Acxa long to fall asleep.