89. TFA holoform Optimus x Fem! Human Reader

After you and Optimus get married the two of you rent a beach for your honeymoon.
_______________________________________

As Optimus' alt mode pulled up beside the beach house he used his holoform to help you out. The two of you were on your honeymoon and you chose a beach. You had to be careful not to get your wedding dress full of sand as you walked up to the house. You used the key to unlock the front door so that you and Optimus could go in. Optimus set your suitcase down and you both looked around the little house.

"This seems cozy." Optimus said, looking around.

"Yeah, it is. But I want to go swimming." You said as you opened your suitcase and took the bathing suits you packed out.

Optimus led you to the bedroom so that you could get changed. You helped each other out of your wedding clothes, blushing heavily. Optimus had to keep himself calm as he looked at your nude body. You rolled your eyes as you put your red and blue bikini on. Optimus turned around as he put on the matching red and blue swimming trunks you got for him. You helped each other put on sunscreen, something that Optimus really liked.

"Last one to the beach is a Decepticon!" You said playfully as you ran out of the room.

"Hey, no fair!" Optimus laughed as he followed you.

The two of you raced out to the beach, passing a couple of beach chairs that were near the water. You got to the water before Optimus did, splashing him a little as he entered the water. Optimus laughed before he dived under the water for a few seconds. When he stood up he was completely soaked, his wet chest and abs shining in the sun. Optimus looked at you and saw that you were blushing.

"Like what you see?" Optimus asked as he winked at you.

"Y-yeah." You said as you stared at him.

Optimus walked over to you and pulled you against himself. You could feel his perfect abs against your stomach. You could also feel something-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only