176. RB Heatwave x Femme Cyberwolf Reader

While Heatwave is resting in the forest he meets you, a femme Cyberwolf. (This will be the ONE and ONLY time that I'm writing a Oneshot with any Rescue Bots)

Requested by: Ash-theAutobot
__________________________________________
After spending the day with Chase, Blades and Boulder Heatwave needed a break. He loved his team, they were like family to him, but sometimes they could get on his nerves. So once everything was done around the firehouse and there were no emergencies he went out into the forest. Once he got to his favorite place he transformed and sat on the ground.

"This is nice." Heatwave said to himself as he laid down.

As he relaxed in the sun you peeked out from some trees. You had been living on Griffin Rock ever since you landed on Earth. Despite being a Cyberwolf you were an Autobot. You were just hiding out on the little island so that the Decepticons wouldn't find you. You weren't watching what you were doing and accidentally stepped on a twig, causing Heatwave to quickly sit up and look in your direction.

"Is someone there?" Heatwave asked, waiting for a response.

You saw that he was an Autobot and stepped out into the open. You transformed into your bot form so that you could talk to him.

"My designation is Y/C/n. I don't mean you any harm." You said as you walked over and sat next to him.

"I'm Heatwave. What are you doing here?" Heatwave asked you cautiously.

"I'm hiding from the Decepticons. I'm sorry that I was watching you, I was just curious." You said shyly.

"It's fine. I'm just relaxing out here." Heatwave told you.

"That explains why you were out here. If it's not too much trouble, can I stay here with you? It gets lonely out here." You said, hoping that he would say yes.

"Sure, I don't mind." Heatwave said as he laid back down.

You laid down on the soft grass, happy to have someone to talk to. You both spent the rest of the afternoon getting to know each other better.