17. Regris x Fem! Human Reader - One more

You and Regris have been married for a few years and you both have two adorable daughters. You can't help but want one more.

__________

Update! I have a revised version of this chapter on my ao3 account!
_______________________________________

You quietly yawned as you and Regris cuddled in your living room. You both were watching a romantic movie since your two daughters were asleep in their room. Regris smiled as he placed a soft kiss on your forehead. When the movie ended you turned the tv off. 

"It's been quite a day." Regris said, letting out a loud yawn. 

"Yes, it has. But now we can finally go to bed." You said as you turned off the living room light.

Regris held your hand as the two of you walked to your shared bedroom. You both stopped walking when you passed your daughters' bedroom. You couldn't help but peek in, and neither could Regris. You smiled when you saw them peacefully sleeping. 

"Aww, look at them. They look so cute when they're sleeping." Regris whispered. 

"They're just so precious." You said softly. 

"Yeah, they sure are." Regris said, agreeing with you. 

"One more would be perfect." You sighed, making Regris blush.

"Did you… Did you want to work on that tonight?" Regris stuttered. 

You didn't say anything as you started heading back to you and Regris' bedroom. You smirked as you got on the bed. Regris immediately followed you, closing and locking your bedroom door behind him.