44. RID Fix-it x Fem! Human Reader - Kissing lesson

You teach Fix-it, your minicon boyfriend, how to kiss.
_______________________________________

Ever since you and Fix-it watched a romantic movie he had been begging you to teach him how to kiss. You would've, but every time you tried someone would interrupt. Right now though, the two of you were alone in the Scrap Yard.

"Y/n, now that everyone is away, can you teach me how to hiss-miss-KISS?" Fix-it asked you, glitching a little as he asked you.

"S-sure." You replied, pressing yourself against him and holding his faceplates with your hands.

Fix-it carefully held your hips with his servos. Since he was a minicon he was closer to your height. You closed your eyes and he closed his optics. Right as you softly pressed your lips against his derma Fix-it felt his spark pulsing faster than it had in a long time. You felt butterflies in your stomach as you kissed him.

You quietly moaned into the kiss, letting your lover know that you were enjoying yourself. Every so often you would pull away for air, but you would go right back to kissing. Fix-it never imagined that kissing felt this good. He wished that he could kiss you all the time. You both continued kissing until everyone got back.