58. RID Starscream x Seeker Femme Reader

You and Starscream have been sparkmates for a very long time. What happens when you find out that your family is going to be a little bigger?
_______________________________________

You and Starscream had been sparkmates for a very long time. You both had been somewhat of a power couple. A few things changed when Starscream got a new frame. You loved that he had a lot more stamina now. Especially in the berthroom.

You both had been interfacing a lot more than before. And now, you were expecting three little Seekerlings. You couldn't wait to have your little sparklings, but you weren't sure how Starscream would react.

"Something is on your processor." Starscream said one evening while you both were in his private washracks.

"It's nothing..." You said nervously.

"Y/C/n, I can feel something is different. Tell me, what is it?" Starscream asked you.

"Starscream... What would you say if I- I told you that I was sparked?" You asked him nervously.

"That I would be the happiest Seeker to be online. Wait... Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Starscream asked you, realizing what you were saying.

"Yes, I am. There's three of them." You told him.

"I knew getting this new frame would increase our chances of producing Seekerlings! Y/C/n, we're going to be the best creators and have the most beautiful Seekerlings. I love you so much." Starscream said as he hugged you.

"I love you too, Star." You said softly, pulling him in for a kiss.