88. TFA Blitzwing x Fem! Human Reader

You are in a secret relationship with Blitzwing. One day while you're having a bad day he cheers you up.
_______________________________________

Today was one of the worst days in your life. Everything seemed to go wrong. All you wanted to do was cry, so you went out in the forest and did just that. When Blitzwing heard crying he noticed that it sounded familiar.

"Y/n, iz zat you?" Blitzwing (Icy) asked you as he walked out from behind a bunch of trees.

"Y-yes, it's me." You said as you looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Vhat happened?" Blitzwing (Icy) asked you as he carefully picked you up and held you in his right palm.

You cried harder as you told him everything that went wrong. Blitzwing listened to everything you said. He wished that he could help you better. After you were done talking you started sobbing.

"There there, Y/n, everything vill be alright." Blitzwing (Icy) said soothingly.

"Y-you think so?" You asked him curiously.

"Oh, I know so! After all, you're with me!" Blitzwing (Random) said as he changed personalities.

"You mean us!" Blitzwing (Hothead) yelled at Random.

"Ve vill always be here for you." Blitzwing (Icy) said as he came back.

"Thank you." You said, feeling a little better.