124. TFP Smokescreen x Femme Reader - A special surprise

Smokescreen wants you to be his sparkmate, so he gets a few ideas from Miko and really outdoes himself.

Requested by: 00SquishySquiddy00
_______________________________________

One morning before anyone woke up Smokescreen got up and grabbed a box of stuff. Today was the day he was finally going to ask you to be his sparkmate. He left a few cardboard pieces with arrows around the base before he went to the med bay to make something. The two of you were a young, fun couple. He wanted to make today special, so he was making oil cake.

By the time he was finished Ratchet and Optimus walked into the main room. He greeted them before he took the elevator to the top of the Autobot base. Optimus and Ratchet looked at each other, not knowing what was going on. Meanwhile, you just woke up and walked out of your berthroom.

"What the heck?" You asked when you saw a piece of cardboard with an arrow.

You looked around and saw another piece of cardboard with an arrow on it. As you walked down the hallway you found more cardboard pieces with arrows on them. They seemed to led to the main room.

"Hey Optimus. Hey Ratchet. What's up with the arrows on cardboard?" You asked them curiously.

"I believe Smokescreen left them." Optimus told you.

"He went up to the top of the Autobot base with something." Ratchet said as he walked into the med bay, only to find a mess.

"Okay, thank you." You said as you walked over to the elevator.

Optimus smiled, knowing that you would be surprised with whatever Smokescreen was going to surprise you with. On the way up to the top of the Autobot base you wondered what Smokescreen was planning. As soon as you got to the top you saw your loving mechfriend.

"Y/C/n, over here!" Smokescreen said as you walked over to him.

"So, what's going on? And is that an oil cake?" You asked him curiously as you sat next to him.

"Yes, I figured that we could share it. And... W-well, there's something I need to ask you." Smokescreen said as he started playing a romantic song on his radio.

You smiled and blushed, recognizing the song as one of your favorite romantic songs. Smokescreen cleared his vocalizer as he took your servos in his.

"Y-Y/C/n, we have been mechfriend and femmefriend for a while now. We've had a lot of fun together and we've grown close. Before I met you I didn't know what love was. I don't think that I could ever live without you. Y/C/n, will you make me the happiest mech and be my sparkmate?" Smokescreen asked you, his optics full of love.

"Of course I will, Smokey! I love you to Cybertron and back!" You said as you leaned over and kissed him.

Smokescreen felt his spark flutter as he kissed you back. He knew that the two of you would be together and love each other forever. You felt your spark flutter and pulse. You couldn't wait to become his Conjunx Endura.