193. Lotor + Fem! Human Reader - Best friends forever

You and Lotor met when the two of you were kids when Zarkon and Haggar came to scout out Earth. You both became fast friends, but after he left with his parents you were lonely. Years later you both find each other again and fall in love.

Requested by: elizabethwong1998

_________________________________________
It was a lovely spring day when you were walking in a meadow of flowers near your house. You were only six, but your parents allowed you to go out to the meadow alone because there was no one around for miles and all of the animals seemed to like you. As you were walking you saw another kid walking towards you. They had purple skin, white hair and they had strange looking clothes on.

"Hi, who are you?" You asked, not knowing who or what the kid was.

"I'm Lotor, Prince of the Galra." Lotor said, introducing himself.

"My name is Y/n, it's nice to meet you. Why are you here?" You asked him curiously.

"I cannot tell you. But right now I was just enjoying the flowers." Lotor told you.

You smiled as you told him all about the different flowers in the meadow. As it turned out, his favorite flowers were the same as yours. The two of you spent the day talking and becoming friends. You liked talking to Lotor and he liked talking to you. Right before he left he gave you a pink pendant, his pendant was blue, so that you both could always remember each other.

~ Twelve Years Later, somewhere in space ~

After a series of events you ended up in space and became part of team Voltron. You didn't have a lion, but you helped out where you could. After some time the Paladins brought in a prisoner turned good guy that was half Galra. You didn't get to see him, but from what you knew Lance hated him. One day while everyone else else was out you stumbled into him.

"I'm so sorry!" You said as you steadied yourself.

"No, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching wh- That pendant." Lotor said, suddenly noticing your pendant.

"What about it?" You asked him nervously.

Lotor reached down into one of his pockets and pulled something out; a blue pendant. You held yours up and Lotor pieced them together. You both immediately remembered each other from long ago.

"Lotor?" You whispered in shock.

"Yes Y/n, it's me." Lotor said, a soft smile on his face.

Lotor immediately hugged you and you hugged him back. You felt butterflies in your stomach, but you didn't know why. Lotor pulled away a little and pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened a little before you closed them and melted into the kiss. You realized that you were actually in love with him and he was in love with you.

~ Bonus ~

As soon as Lotor got the chance he found a private place and pulled his communicator out of his other pocket. He called up his generals to tell them the good news.

"It's about time you called. Did you find her?" Ezor asked curiously.

"I did." Lotor said happily.

Ezor was fangirling, Zethrid was still confused and Acxa and Narti were happy for Lotor. Eventually, he would introduce you to them.
_________________________________________
I'm so sorry if this wasn't exactly what you asked for, but it's the best I could do