60. Alfor x Fem! Human Reader - Betrothed

When Alfor's parents want to make an alliance with Earth they offer their only son, Alfor, to marry you.
_______________________________________

When Alfor was sent to marry you, a human girl, he wasn't sure what to think. When he met you he noticed how shy you were. You were so shy that you wouldn't even speak to him. He immediately wanted out of the betrothal, but no matter what he did it didn't work. One day he found you out near a lake that you lived by.

"Well, it's now or never." Alfor said to himself as he approached you.

You were relaxing by the lake when you heard footsteps behind you. You turned your head a little only to see Alfor, the Altean prince that you were supposed to marry. He was so handsome and outgoing that you were too shy to talk to him. You knew that he didn't want to marry you because of how shy you were.

"May I sit here?" Alfor asked you calmly.

"G-go ahead." You said shyly.

Alfor sat on the soft grass next to you. He had to admit that you were beautiful, for a human. In a way, humans kind of looked like Alteans. Minus the pointy ears, markings and powers.

"It's very beautiful here." Alfor stated.

"That's why I like it here so much." You said softly.

"Y/n, do you hate me?" Alfor asked you.

You were shocked at his question. You didn't mean to make him think that you hated him. You actually liked him, a lot. You were just too shy to say so.

"No, I don't hate you. I'm sorry that I'm so shy. I'm not used to being around guys." You said, twirling a strand of your hair around one of your fingers.

"There's no need to apologize. You're very beautiful, you know." Alfor said, a smile on his face.

You blushed heavily when he told you how beautiful you were. He scooted a little closer to you, making you blush even more. What he did next made your body tense up; he kissed you. You moved a little closer to him, tangling your fingers in his hair. It was then that Alfor realized that he loved you.