69. Matt x Cybertronian Femme Reader

After you and Matt saved each other you both became friends. However, one day that all changed.
_______________________________________

Matt was sweating as he flew to the planet he was going to meet up with you on. For the past few months he had a huge crush on you. He thought that everyone would think he was weird for having a crush on a femme Cybertronian, so he didn't tell anyone. He made sure that no one was following him. Once he got to the planet and landed his ship he saw you.

"Matt, I came as soon as I could." You said as he exited his ship and walked over to you.

"I'm glad that you could come... Y/C/n, we're friends, right?" Matt asked you curiously.

"Yes, we are." You replied.

"Well. What if I were to say that I liked you as more than a friend?" Matt asked you, trying his best not to sound nervous.

You were shocked at what Matt was hinting at. You were Cybertronian and he was human. You knew of a few other Cybertronians who had been in a relationship with an organic species, but you never imagined you being one of them. However, you loved Matt a lot.

"I would say that I feel the same way." You said as you carefully picked him up and let him sit on your servo.

"Really? You really like me as more than a friend?" Matt asked you, clearly surprised.

"I do. I really do." You said as you smiled at him.

Matt couldn't believe that you actually really liked him. You moved him to your right shoulder so that he could sit on it. This was one of the happiest days of both of your lives.