54. RID Underbite + Fem! Child Reader - Big dog

When you, a four year old human girl, see Underbite you think he's a dog and you want to keep him.
_______________________________________

You lived out in the woods near Crown City with your family. You occasionally liked to go exploring, even though your parents warned you against it. You wished that you had a dog that you could take on your adventures, but your parents didn't want to get one. One day while you were out having fun you heard something that sounded like someone eating metal. You looked around for the source of the sound and quickly found it.

"Doggie!" You said happily when you saw the large, metal creature that looked like a dog.

"Excuse me?" Underbite asked as he turned to look at you.

You squealed happily as you ran up to him and tried hugging him. Underbite was extremely confused about why you kept calling him a dog. Although, he had to admit that the attention he was getting wasn't so bad.

"Y/n, time to come home!" Your mother called out.

"Coming mommy! I found a doggie, can we keep him? He doesn't have a home!" You called out loudly.

"Fine, we can keep him as long as he doesn't cause too much trouble!" Your mom answered you.

"Okay doggie, you can come home with me." You said cheerfully.

"Uh... Okay." Underbite said in confusion as he followed you home.