62. Gyrgan + Daughter! Reader

One night while you're having a nightmare, your dad, Gyrgan, comes to comfort you. Also, you're about four years old.
_______________________________________

While Gyrgan was sleeping next to his wife he woke up when he heard some strange sounds. He recognized the sounds as your crying. He carefully got out of bed so that he could check on you. He didn't turn any lights on because he didn't want to wake anyone up.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Gyrgan asked as he slowly opened your bedroom door.

"I had a nightmare, daddy." You said, looking at him through your tear stained eyes.

"What was the nightmare about?" Gyrgan asked as he walked over to your bed and sat on the edge.

"I dreamed that Zarkon turned evil and he killed you and mommy and all your friends and he killed everyone else on our planet." You said as you started crying again.

"Y/n, your mommy and I will always protect you. No matter what." Gyrgan told you.

"You promise?" You asked him curiously.

"Yes, I promise." Gyrgan said as he hugged you.

You hugged him back, happy that he was there for you. After you fell asleep again Gyrgan tucked you in and went back to his own bedroom. Once he laid down and got under the covers he quickly fell asleep.