163. TFP Starscream x Wolfcon Femme Reader

After a hard mission and getting beat up by Megatron, Starscream is left vulnerable. Since you're his sparkmate, you comfort him.

Requested by: Raph1092
_________________________________________
As Starscream laid on the berth in his and your berthroom he quietly sobbed. Megatron had beaten him up after failing another mission. His spark and body ached badly. He didn't move when the berthroom door opened.

"Star?" You asked softly, looking at him and walking over.

Starscream whimpered as he just laid there. You could feel his pain over the bond and you felt bad. You walked over to the large berth, got on and spooned your sparkmate. You were careful not to touch his wings since they were really sore. You moved your tail so that it was draped over his waist.

"Starscream." You said softly, perking your ears up a little as he began mumbling.

"I'm such a failure. I should just offline myself." Starscream mumbled, still sobbing.

"Starscream, you're not a failure. Please don't offline yourself. Please don't leave me." You said, gently caressing his chassis with your servos.

Starscream sobbed louder as you tried to comfort him. You sent a wave of comfort and love over the bond. Starscream felt the comfort and love over the bond and he began to calm down. You were the only person who actually loved and cared about him.

"I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. You mean the world to me." You whispered softly.

Starscream calmed down and stopped sobbing as you comforted him. He soon fell into recharge, feeling better now that you were with him. Your ears twitched, listening to see if he was still crying. Once you were sure that he was alright you went into recharge.