102. TFA Swindle x Predacon Femme Reader

You are Swindle's secret femmefriend. One night he asks you something that will change both your lives forever.

Requested by: NightmarePredacon
_______________________________________

You sat near the entrance of your cave as you waited for Swindle. You both had been seeing each other for a while now. Everyone always looked down on Cybertronians who were in relationships with Predacons, so the two of you kept your relationship a secret from the rest of the world.

"Sweetness, where are you?" Swindle called out as he transformed behind a bunch of trees and started walking in your direction.

"I'm over here!" You called back, standing up.

Swindle stepped out from a cluster of trees and walked over to you. You leaned down and kissed him, something that he enjoyed. You kind of liked having a mechfriend who was a little shorter than you were.

"How was your day?" You asked your lover as you pulled away from the kiss.

"Oh it was wonderful. I sold a few things to both the Autobots and the Decepticons. But now I have a proposal for you, sweetness. Something that you won't be able to say no to." Swindle said happily.

"What is it this time?" You asked him, playfully rolling your optics.

Swindle vented as he stepped back a little and held both of your servos in his. You were confused at the action. You were even more confused when he looked nervous.

"Y/C/n, we've been together for a while now. I love you more than I love anyone or anything else. Will you be my sparkmate?" Swindle asked softly, smiling up at you.

"I- Of course I will!" You said happily as you picked him up and hugged him against your chassis.

Swindle laughed a little in happiness as he hugged you back. You couldn't believe that he finally asked you. It was too good to be true. You turned around and walked into your cave with your soon to be sparkmate.