162. TFP Arcee x June Darby

Arcee has feelings for June Darby, but she's too shy to admit it. However, one day Arcee takes June to a private Caribbean island to relax and do a few other things.

Requested by: KatelynHammaker
_________________________________________

When Arcee realized that she had feelings for June Darby she thought that she was losing her processor. After all, June was Jack's mom and that could make things very awkward. Arcee wasn't sure if she should tell June about her feelings, but if she didn't then she would blame herself for not taking the chance. Arcee got permission from Agent Fowler to take June to a government private Caribbean island that the agents could vacation on. So now, Arcee and June were relaxing on the beach and getting to know each other better.

"Thank you for bringing me here, Arcee. I really needed a vacation and a break from work." June said as she laid on a beach towel.

"I'm glad you could come. I've been wanting to get to know you better, but you've been busy with work." Arcee said, smiling down at June.

June smiled up at Arcee, blushing a little. Ever since Jack's father left she hadn't even thought about being in a relationship with anyone else. And now, she couldn't help but have feelings for Arcee. It was wrong because Arcee was Jack's guardian and friend, but at the same time she wondered what it would be like being in a relationship with a Cybertronian.

"June, I need to show and tell you something." Arcee said after a few moments of silence.

"Okay." June said, sitting up and not sure what was going to happen.

Arcee activated her mass displacement and shrunk herself down to June's height. June was surprised that Arcee could shrink herself down to human height. Arcee sat down on the large beach towel next to June.

"June, There's something that I think you should know. I've had feelings for you for a while now. I haven't felt this way since Cliff was online." Arcee said, looking away for a moment.

June remembered that Arcee also once had a past lover. She knew how it felt to lose a loved one, even though her ex husband didn't die. Arcee looked at June and leaned in. June blushed as she wrapped her arms around Arcee's neckcables and allowed the femme to kiss her. It had been sixteen years since June kissed anyone and this was better than she imagined.

"Arcee I-" June said when she broke the kiss.

"I- I'm sorry I just thought..." Arcee said, not sure what to say.

"It's not that. It's just that I haven't been kissed or had-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only