70. Romelle x Male! Altean Reader

When Romelle starts getting random anonymous gifts she wonders who's giving them. She's surprised when she finds out it's you, her long-term crush.
_______________________________________

When Romelle started finding anonymous gifts in front of her room on the ATLAS she wondered who was leaving them. She asked her human friends, but none of them knew who it was. Allura thought it might be a secret admirer. Little did she know that it was actually you. The two of you had grown up together and she had a crush on you for the longest time.

One morning while you were doing your thing you snuck to Romelle's room to leave a beautiful gift. However, right as you were setting it down the door opened.

"Y/m/n, what are you doing?" Romelle asked you curiously.

"I- well, I'm leaving you another present..." You said awkwardly.

"Another? Wait, you're my secret admirer?" Romelle asked you in surprise.

"Yeah, I am. I've liked you for a while now but I wasn't sure what to do about it." You said as you stood up and handed her the gift.

"I can't believe that you've liked me for so long. I've had a crush on you since we were young." Romelle told you as she took the gift.

"Well in that case... Romelle, will you be my girlfriend?" You asked her curiously.

"Of course I will!" Romelle said happily as she hugged you.

You hugged her back, happy that she liked you just as much as you liked her. When you two walked into the cafeteria for breakfast you held each other's hands so that everyone knew that you were a couple now.