140. TFP Predaking x Fem! Human Reader - Fun in the washracks

When Predaking comes back to the Nemesis covered in dirt you insist on giving him a bath. Things get heated after a while.

Requested by: Primus_Chose
_________________________________________

After being out looking for energon Predaking came back. He went to Shockwave's lab where you were waiting for him. Shockwave was out with Megatron, so the two of you were going to be alone. As soon as he transformed you looked up at him from your little reading nook.

"Predaking, why are you so dirty?" You asked him in shock.

"I got carried away while I was out looking for energon. I apologize, my Queen." Predaking said, lowering his helm a little.

"It's fine, but you need to get clean. Go wait for me in Shockwave's private washracks." You gently ordered him.

"Yes, my Queen." Predaking said as he shrunk down to your height and walked into the washracks.

You made sure that he was gone before you went to get your bikini on. You lived in Shockwave's lab since he was studying you. You just so happened to end up in a relationship with Predaking. Once you were in your bikini on you went to the washracks where the minicon sized shower was running.

"Hey Preda, are you ready to get clean?" You asked him as you grabbed a sponge and some soap.

Predaking transformed into his Predacon form and laid on his stomach. You poured some soap on the sponge and got it wet. You began washing his wings, making him shudder. Predaking felt a jolt of pleasure run down his backstruts and to his-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only