05. Galra Keith x Fem! Human Reader - It's a Galra thing

When your boyfriend, Keith, starts acting weird you start to worry about him. But when he locks himself in his room you know that there's something wrong. What happens when you find a way to sneak in his room?
_______________________________________

For the past couple of days your boyfriend, Keith, had been acting weird. He would steal any fluffy blankets and pillows and avoid everyone. You even noticed that his eyes had turned yellow, but he still had violet irises. When he locked himself in his bedroom you knew that something was wrong. So you decided to ask Shiro what was wrong.

"Shiro, what's wrong with Keith?" You asked Shiro when you found him.

"I'm not sure, he's been avoiding his responsibilities. He hasn't even been training." Shiro said, worried about his friend.

"Okay." You said sadly as you turned around and went the way you came.

You sighed, wishing you knew what was wrong with your boyfriend. Normally he wouldn't avoid everyone or his responsibilities for this long. The more you thought about it the more worried you got. You decided to go see for yourself. When you got to his room you were surprised to find the door unlocked.

You knew that there was something definitely wrong. The lights were turned off, so you couldn't see very much. You could barely make out an outline of someone laying on the bed. When you heard a growl you were startled. You knew that it was wrong to just walk in, but your curiosity got the better of you.

"Keith, are you in here?" You asked softly.

"You should have stayed out." Keith said hoarsely.

"Keith, what's wrong? I'm your girlfriend, you can tell me anything." You said, turning on the light after the door closed.

Keith growled again when the light came on. You were shocked when you saw Keith. The first thing you noticed was that he was completely-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only