66. Lance x Fem! Altean Reader

When Lance meets you, Allura's younger sister, he immediately falls head over heels in love. Thankfully for him, you feel the same way.
_______________________________________

Ever since Lance caught you as you fell out of your pod he was head over heels in love with you. You fell in love with him as time went on, but Allura disapproved. So the two of you were secretly dating. You quietly knocked on his door after everyone went to sleep. As soon as Lance heard you knock on his door he let you in.

"Did anyone hear you?" Lance asked you as his door slid closed.

"No, I don't think so." You replied.

"Good. I missed you, Mi amor." Lance said, wiggling his eyebrows a little.

"I missed you too, Sharpshooter." You said as you got on his bed.

Lance turned his bedroom light off and joined you on his bed. You both got under the covers and he spooned you. You loved it when the two of you could sleep together like this.

"What if someone finds out about us?" You asked Lance.

"I don't know... But whatever happens we'll go through it together." Lance said in a reassuring tone.

"I'm happy that I have you in my life. Goodnight." You said quietly.

"Goodnight, Y/A/n." Lance said as you both fell asleep together.