196. TFP Optimus + Techno Organic Sister! Reader

While you're out on a cross country drive with your Cybertronian brother, Optimus, you both stop at a truck stop for the night where some drunk men mess with you.

Requested by: Warrior_of_Primus
__________________________________________
When Ratchet located another relic on the East Coast Optimus offered to go get it. Naturally, you were going with him; you were techno organic, so you would be able to blend in with any other humans and wouldn't raise any suspensions. You were also his younger sister, so you were looking forward to it. After a whole day of traveling Optimus stopped at a truck stop where you went to get something to eat. On your way back to your brother a few drunk men crossed your path.

"Hey baby, what are you doing here all alone?" One of the men asked.

"You be lookin' hot, baby girl!" Another man said flirtatiously.

"We can take good care of you if you're scared." A third man said, winking at you.

You rolled your eyes before continuing on your way. The men whistled as they followed you. When you were right next to your brother's alt mode the men were right behind you. Optimus hated that the men were talking to you the way they were, so he decided to do something about it.

"Leave my sister alone!" Optimus said angrily, scaring the men.

The men were scared when Optimus spoke and immediately ran away. You watched as they ran away while screaming about a haunted truck. Optimus opened one of his doors and you got into his alt mode with your food.

"Thanks Oppy." You said, sitting in one of the seats and opening the paper bag that your food was in.

"You're welcome." Optimus said, happy that he was able to save you from those three perverts.