129. TFA Bumblebee x Fem! Human Reader

Bumblebee comes over to your place for cuddles.

Requested by: P1X3LW1TTTY
________________________________________
Since there was no Decepticon activity and Sari was taking a vacation with her father Bumblebee decided to go visit you. Since there wasn't anything to do he was going crazy. That, and Prowl yelled at him again. As soon as he got to your place he transformed and used his mass displacement to shrink down to your size. He walked up to your front door and carefully knocked.

"Bee, how are you doing?" You asked when you opened your front door and saw your human sized Cybertronian boyfriend.

"How am I doing? I'm going absolutely crazy because there's nothing to do! Can we cuddle, please?" Bumblebee asked you, giving you the puppy dog eyes.

"Sure, come on in." You said as you invited him in.

"Great!" Bee said enthusiastically as he walked in.

You smiled as you closed your front door. You both walked over to your couch in the living room. Bee laid down and you got on top of him. He wrapped his arms around you and started kissing you.

"Have I ever told you how much I love cuddling with you?" Bee asked you curiously.

"Yes, all the time. But I love it." You said as you kissed him.

Bee smiled as he kissed you back. You were always so soft and warm, especially during cuddle sessions. You leaned your head against his chassis as you cuddled with him.