178. TFP Autobots + June Darby + Single Mom! Reader

After your ex-husband divorces you after cheating on you, you go to live with the Darbys. Over a year later while you're playing with your twin son and daughter in the front yard your ex-husband comes back to try to get you back.

Requested by: elizabethwong1998
____________________________________________
After your ex-husband divorced you June, your best friend, invited you to come live with her and Jack. At the moment you were sitting at their kitchen table while sobbing. Right on the day you were supposed to tell your husband that you were pregnant with his children you found out that he was cheating on you with another woman.

"Wh-why did he have to cheat on me, especially after he got me pregnant? What did I ever do to him?" You sobbed into your hands.

"You didn't do anything wrong. Some men just can't handle being with such a wonderful woman." June said softly, rubbing your back soothingly.

You continued sobbing, unable to stop. Jack handed you a box of tissues and you took one. You wiped your eyes and blew your nose. June knew exactly what you were going through and wanted to help you through it all.

        _______________________________

Your son and daughter giggled happily as you played with them in the front yard of the Darby's house. A year and a half passed and you were doing much better. You helped out with the house work while June and Jack were away. You also took college classes online while your twins were asleep. Today June had the day off, so she was inside resting.

When a familiar car drove up to the curb you began to panic. When your ex-husband stepped out of the car and saw your twins you stood up and stood in front of them.

"What are you doing here?" You snapped.

"Y/n, I came here to apologize. I was wrong to cheat on you. Karen, the woman I was seeing, left with another man six months after our divorce. Whose kids are those?" Your ex-husband asked you curiously.

"You're the father, not that you care. The day you decided to cheat on me was the day I planned to tell you that I was pregnant." You muttered angrily, not wanting to cuss in front of your two little angels.

While you were trying to get your ex-husband to leave June heard everything and rushed outside. She marched out of the front door and right over to your ex-husband.

"Now look here, if you don't leave my property and Y/n alone I will call the police. How dare you come back after leaving Y/n while she was pregnant with your children. You're nothing but a coward!" June said angrily, glaring at your ex-husband.

While June was scolding your ex-husband Jack, Miko and Raf came over with their guardians after school. You knew about the Autobots and gave the kids a pleading look. She, Bee and Bulkhead activated their holoforms.

"Come on Y/n, we're leaving with our kids." Your ex-husband said as he walked towards your kids.

Jack, Miko and Raf did their best to keep your ex-husband away. Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebee saw how distressed you were and stepped in. Right as your ex-husband was about to pick your children up Bulkhead walked over to him.

"Hey, when a lady says that she doesn't want you around you better leave." Bulkhead said as he punched your ex-husband.

"I'll take my wife and our children back if I say so." Your ex-husband growled and tried to attack Bulkhead.

Arcee and Bumblebee ran over to your ex-husband and dragged him over to his car while telling him what a bad person he was for abandoning you in your time of need. Jack, Miko and Raf took your twins inside before things got worse. Right as June was about to call the police your ex-husband got in his car and drove away.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Arcee asked you.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting him to come back." You said, trying not to cry.

"If he ever comes back just call us and we'll get rid of him." Bulkhead said as he walked over to you.

"Thanks guys." You said as you smiled, happy to have such wonderful people in your life.