68. Allura x Fem! Human Reader

It's your first Thanksgiving home after you and the Paladins get back to Earth and Allura is afraid that your family won't like her.
_______________________________________

After spending a few years in space you were finally back home on Earth. Your hometown was oddly enough mostly spared by Sendak. It was Thanksgiving day and you were bringing Allura to your family's Thanksgiving dinner.

"Alright, so I think we have everything." You said as you got your shoes on.

"Y/n, are you sure about this?" Allura asked you as she got her shoes on to.

"Yes, I'm positive. How could they not like you? You're amazing." You said, reassuring her that everything would be alright.

"I hope so." Allura said, still not sure if meeting your family was a good idea.

"I know so." You said, picking up the container that held the dessert and kissing her cheek.

_______________________

The drive to your parent's house went fairly well. You played the radio and Allura looked out the window of your car. When you finally arrived at your destination you parked your car. You and Allura got out and you picked up the container with the dessert you made. As soon as you knocked on the door your mom opened it.

"Y/n, I'm glad you could come. This must be Allura." Your mom said as she invited the two of you inside.

As your mom closed the door you and Allura took your shoes off. You could hear some of your younger siblings/cousins laughing at something that was playing on the tv in the living room.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Allura said politely.

"It's nice to meet you as well. Y/n has told us about you." Your mom said as she smiled.

Allura started to relax as your mom led the two of you into the kitchen. You put the dessert on a counter before you went to introduce Allura to the rest of your family. You were happy that they all seemed to like her.