175. TFP holoform Ultra Magnus x Fem! Human Reader

After Magnus forbids you from going out on adventures you go out on one anyway while he's away. As usual, it goes wrong and the Autobots have to save you. Magnus teaches you a lesson for going against his wishes.

Requested by: Ravage4
_________________________________________

While your boyfriend, Ultra Magnus was out you and Wheeljack went out on an adventure. Magnus banned you from doing so due to the fact something bad always happened, but you decided to do it anyway. As expected, something did happen and now you and Wheeljack were cornered in a canyon by the Decepticons. Wheeljack sent Optimus a distress signal and all of the other Autobots came to save the two of you. After you both were saved everyone went back to the Autobot base.

You could tell that Magnus was beyond pissed, and that you would be receiving some sort of punishment, but it was totally worth it. As soon as everyone was back at Unit E Magnus took you straight to his berthroom, put you on the human bed he kept on his nightstand and activated his holoform.

"Y/n, what did I tell you about going out with Wheeljack?" Magnus asked you angrily.

"That I shouldn't." You said, a feeling of guilt rising up inside of you.

"I'm going to have to punish you. Now-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only