45. RID Windblade x Femme Reader - Sparkling

You and Windblade are sparkmates. One day you find out something that will change your lives forever.
_______________________________________

After you got home after visiting Ratchet at the clinic you sat down on the large couch in the living room. You just found out that you were sparked and you weren't sure how Windblade would take the news. You both had been sparkmates for a while, and you both had talked about having sparklings together, but you weren't expecting it to happen so quickly. You blamed it on all the spark interfacing the two of you had been doing lately.

"Y/C/n, I'm home!" Windblade called out when she opened the front door and walked into the housing unit you both lived in.

Well, this was it. The moment of truth. Your spark pounded in your chassis as you got up off of the couch and walked out of the living room. Windblade could feel your worry, as well as something else, over the bond.

"Windblade, I have something important to tell you." You said as you went to greet her.

"What would that be?" Windblade asked you curiously.

"Well, you know how we've been talking about having a sparkling?" You asked her.

"Yes." Windblade replied.

"And you know how we've been spark interfacing?" You asked her nervously.

"Yes..." Windblade said, trailing off.

"U-um... W-Windblade, I- I'm sp-sparked." You said, wanting to cry.

"You are? You mean we finally get to be creators? And have a mini us? I'm so happy!" Windblade said as she pulled you into a hug.

"You're not upset?" You asked her curiously.

"Why should I be? Y/C/n, this is the best thing that's ever happened to us. We're going to be great creators." Windblade said happily.

"Yeah, we are." You said, pulling your sparkmate in for a passionate kiss.