164. TFA Ratchet x Arcee Part 1

After the Autobots return to Cybertron and Arcee gets her memories back Ratchet wants to ask her to be his sparkmate. He's nervous, so Optimus helps him.

Requested by: RuddyPascall456
_________________________________________
After Arcee got her memories back Ratchet started considering asking her to be his sparkmate. The problem was that he wasn't sure if she would want him because of how old and grumpy he was. Sure, Arcee was about the same age, but she was super nice and cheerful. After leaving the hospital after his shift Ratchet saw Optimus walking by.

"Ratchet, is something wrong?" Optimus asked when he saw the old medic.

"It's nothing." Ratchet said grumpily.

"It's Arcee, isn't it." Optimus stated.

"No... Maybe..." Ratchet said, looking away for a moment.

"Look, you need to ask her to be your sparkmate before some other mech comes along and wins her spark." Optimus told his old friend.

"I guess you're right... You know what, I'm going to do it." Ratchet said, looking up at Optimus.

"Good, now go get her." Optimus said, watching Ratchet transform and drive away.

_______________________________

When Arcee heard a knock on her front door she went to answer it. Ratchet was coming over for dinner and she was a little nervous. She answered the front door of her housing unit and saw that it was Ratchet.

"Come on in Ratchet, I've been waiting for you." Arcee said as she let Ratchet in.

Ratchet smiled a little as he walked in. Arcee could tell that he was nervous about something, but she didn't know what. She led him to the dining room where two cubes of energon were set out. They sat down and looked at each other.

"Is something the matter?" Arcee asked Ratchet curiously.

"Yes... No... It's just... Arcee, we've known each other for a very long time and I've had something on my processor... Arcee, will you be my sparkmate?" Ratchet asked Arcee nervously.

"Oh my... I would love to." Arcee said, a soft smile appearing on her faceplates.

Ratchet's cooling fans kicked onto low as he blushed. Arcee blushed a little as well, happy that Ratchet finally asked her to be his sparkmate. For the rest of the evening Ratchet and Arcee started talking and remembering some of their favorite memories together.