28. TFP holoform Starscream x Fem! Human Reader - Secret relationship

You are friends with the Autobots, but you somehow ended up in a relationship with Starscream. One night while you, Jack, Miko and Raf are spending the night at the (old) Autobot base you go to the roof to look at the stars.
_______________________________________

You sighed as you found a place on the Autobot base's roof to sit. You couldn't sleep, so you decided to go look at the stars. You were thankful that it was Friday night. After a few minutes of sitting you heard a jet engine. You looked up and saw a familiar jet flying overhead.

Starscream was out for a nightly flight over the Nevada desert when he saw a human sitting on top of a large rock formation. It took him a few moments to realize that it was you. He didn't know how you got up on the rock formation, but he didn't care. He flew close enough so that he could land. You casually watched as Starscream landed.

"Y/n, what are you doing up here?" Starscream asked you as his holoform appeared next to you.

"I-uh... I'm stargazing." You said awkwardly.

"Alright..." Starscream said as he looked at you.

You sighed as you leaned against him. Starscream blushed at the sudden physical contact. He loved you a lot, but he was always so shy when it came to telling you how much he loved you. You both had been dating for a few months, and you both had kissed during those months, but you hadn't been intimate with each other yet.

"Starscream, I've been thinking. We've been together for a few months now. I- I want to try having-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only