115. TFP Soundwave x Femme Reader x Ratchet

You are a lone neutral femme. One day you come across Ratchet and Soundwave who are injured after an intense battle.

Requested by: Infinitywriter2000
_______________________________________

As you walked through the forest you could hear the sounds of two Cybertronian mechs fighting each other. You decided to go see who it was this time. By the time you got to the clearing you saw that it was Ratchet and Soundwave. You saw that they were both badly injured after their fight.

"Who are you?" Ratchet asked when he saw you.

"I am Y/C/n, a neutral." You said as you pulled your mini med kit out of your subspace and knelt down next to Soundwave.

Soundwave wasn't quite sure what to think of you. He was shocked that you were helping him first. No one had ever helped him first, not even Megatron. You were careful as you welded the gashes on his arms. Once you were finished you walked over to Ratchet.

He decided that he wanted to get to know you better. Ratchet was shocked at how good you were at treating injuries. He wondered where you had gone to med school. Once you were finished, you sent both mechs on their way.

______________________________

As soon as Soundwave transformed and landed he saw you. You walked over to the silent mech, wondering why he wanted to meet up with you. What he did next shocked you. Soundwave took his visor off, revealing his scarred faceplates.

"Soundwave..." You said quietly, making optic contact with him.

"Y/C/n, ever since you healed my wounds I haven't been able to stop thinking about that day. I have realized that I no longer wish to be a Decepticon. I've also realized that I have feelings for you." Soundwave said as he walked over to you, his voice raspy after not using it for so long.

"Are... Are you sure?" You asked him curiously.

"Yes, I'm sure." Soundwave said as he closed the distance between the two of you and pressed his derma against yours, making you blush.