174. TFP holoform Bulkhead x Fem! Human Reader x holoform Wheeljack

You've been dating Bulkhead and Wheeljack for a while now, but you want to take your relationship with them to the next level. While your parents are away for the weekend you invite them over to your place where things get heated.

Requested by: @Crosswave
_________________________________________

As you waited for Bulkhead and Wheeljack to get to your house/apartment you made sure that you looked good enough for them. You put on your sexiest outfit to turn them on, but you weren't wearing a bra or panties so that they would have easy access. When you heard a knock on the front door you hurried over and answered it.

"Bulkhead, Wheeljack, I've been waiting for you." You said as you let them in, looking at their holoforms as they walked in.

Bulkhead and Wheeljack saw what you were wearing and smirked at each other. You closed the front door and led them to your bedroom. You blushed as you led them there, knowing what was going to go down.

"So, what did you want to talk to us about?" Wheeljack asked you as the three of you sat on your bed.

"I want to take our relationship to the next level." You told them, trying not to blush.

"Are you sure? You know that there's no going back once we do it." Bulkhead told you.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm tired of just dating both of you. I want to be fucked by your huge cocks." You said, glancing at them with-

___________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only